[CentOS-mirror] New Public Mirror

Jess Cannata jac67 at georgetown.edu
Tue Dec 29 18:30:51 UTC 2009

Thanks Matt. I will sent David Richardson an e-mail.

Jess

>/ We are rsync'ing from http://mirror.chpc.utah.edu/pub/centos/. <http://mirror.chpc.utah.edu/pub/centos/>
/>/
/>/ Also, we are hosting everything.
/>/
/>/
/Jess,

If you haven't already, you may want to talk to David Richardson, who is the
mirror admin for the Utah mirror that you are currently rsync'ing from.  He
has a private mirror that we currently sync from and it will allow you to
get new releases prior to the bitflip and will give your syncs priority.  I
believe he offered it (about a month or two ago) to be used by any tier 1
mirror that currently can't sync from the master pool or has restrictions
like our mirror does.

Matt

--
Mathew S. McCarrell