[CentOS-mirror] DVDs - WAS: New IP Address

Tru Huynh tru at centos.org
Thu Jul 2 23:56:09 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jul 02, 2009 at 11:31:54PM +0100, Matt Martin wrote:

>> just added to the acl, it should be enforced in the next hours.
>>
>> Best regards.
>
> Hi,
>
> We'd like to mirror the DVDs - please advise.

Who are you? What public mirror are you running?

We don't have the capacity to allow all mirrors to sync directly to centos.org.
This have not improved since the last time: donated machines with enough disk
space an large bandwith are scarce. So we only cherry pick the volonteers for
the moment.
All the others can rsync from the already allowed public mirrors
(see with their respective admins).

Tru