[CentOS-mirror] Releases & Mirrors not able to sync with the master pool

Roberto R. Morelli morelli at es.net
Wed Oct 14 05:10:35 UTC 2009

True.  I checked the logs for our system and centos has been mirroring error
free from msync.CentOS.org rsync service (centosk3) for a very long time.  Our
last sync was with msync-dvd.centos.org at Tue Oct 13 19:01:04 PDT 2009.  Do
not know if the host info is of any help.

-Roberto

--On October 13, 2009 11:56:12 PM -0400 "Mathew S. McCarrell"