[CentOS-mirror] Internet2 Mirror Available

Jeff Sheltren jeff at osuosl.org
Thu Oct 15 19:44:39 UTC 2009

Russ asked me to email to let people know that we have an I2-attached
mirror available:

ftp.osuosl.org

It will resolve to our I2 mirror (in Corvallis, OR) if you are coming
in on an IP from I2, otherwise that will get you to our non-I2 mirrors
(currently in Chicago and soon to be another in NYC).  We currently
have anonymous ftp/http/rsync setup at that address.  If there's a lot
of demand, we may consider opening up the CentOS tree to allow other
mirror admins "early access" to releases -- but then again, it may be
easier for us to just allow CentOS to add another centos-controlled
mirror on our network...

-Jeff