[CentOS-mirror] Mirrors syncing 5.4

Mogens Kjaer mk at crc.dk
Tue Oct 20 16:44:17 UTC 2009

On 10/20/2009 05:27 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> there is a pretty good chance that whats on your side of the rsync is
> the same as what the rsync on this side thought it sent over and exited
> with a errorlevel == 0
>
> :)

I normally rsync from another mirror with DVD images, except
just before a release, in which case I rsync from eu-msync.centos.org
without the --delete option so I don't loose the DVD images.

Access to msync-dvd.centos.org::CentOS-incdvd from 130.226.184.9
would be useful...

Mogens

Phone: +45 33 27 53 25, Fax: +45 33 27 47 08
Email: mk at crc.dk Homepage: http://www.crc.dk