[CentOS-mirror] Rsync Issues

David Richardson david.richardson at utah.edu
Wed Oct 21 17:18:31 UTC 2009

On Wed, 21 Oct 2009, Ralph Angenendt wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 4:51 PM, David Richardson
> <david.richardson at utah.edu> wrote:
>> My mirror deleted 5.4 again and is re-pulling it.
>>
>> This time, I don't have logs to tell which master deleted it. It's one of
>> the msync-dvd boxes. I'm pulling it back down from centosz3 (so it's not
>> that one).
>
> I cannot find one msync-dvd machine which doesn't have 5.4 in *both*
> locations (once without dvds, once with dvds). I checked all of them
> and sizes 24G and 32G respectively.

centosf3 just tried to delete 5.4 again (thank heaven for --dry-run!).

My rsync command, if it helps:
/usr/bin/rsync --dry-run --progress -aHv --delete --delete-excluded
--delete-after --delay-updates rsync://msync-dvd.centos.org/CentOS-incdvd/
/pub/centos

DR

--
David Richardson <david.richardson at utah.edu>