[CentOS-mirror] lnx.apollo-hw.ro

Nick Olsen

Nick at 141networks.com
Fri Oct 23 22:11:05 UTC 2009

Well, This is better targeted at the list, as I just host a private
mirror, and I'm not the person to talk to.
However, It does look like your mirror is already listed and up to date.
Only reason I could see it being listed lower is because its considered
low bandwidth (OC3 or lower).
The list would have more info, Which I have CC'ed them in on this.