[CentOS-mirror] Added rsync access to Asheville, NC, USA Mirror, and increased sync time.

Douglas A. Kuntz douglas.kuntz at jellyfishnetworks.com
Sat Jan 23 01:22:30 UTC 2010

Hello,

We have added rsync access to centos.mirror.netriplex.com with the following URL:
rsync://centos.mirror.netriplex.com/CentOS
centos.mirror.netriplex.com::CentOS

We have also increased our sync time to every 3 hours, to ensure that we are up to date.

As we're on an unmetered 1gbit connection (to over a network uplink of over 20gbit), please feel free to use us as a mirror sync source.  We're actually trying to max out the gigabit link.

Thank you.

--
Douglas A. Kuntz | Manager
Complex Applications & Systems