[CentOS-mirror] CentOS Mirror on IPv6 Network

Kevin Stange kevin at steadfast.net
Sun Jul 18 18:23:59 EDT 2010

On 07/17/2010 02:14 AM, Bangladeshi CentOS Mirror Maintainer
[BD-SERVERS.NET] wrote:
> Hi Team
>
> I am having plan to connect my CentOS mirror
> http://mirrors.bd-servers.net/centos/ with IPv6 Network. But there is
> some funding issue which I am trying to resolve.
>

> Will you people accept / expect CentOS mirror on IPv6 Network. If you
> people want, then I will collect the expenditure and add the mirror
> with IPv6 Network.

As far as I know CentOS doesn't differentiate between mirrors on IPv6
addressing and dual stack mirrors in any way.  There are several already
on IPv6 which a CentOS server should use automatically if IPv6
connectivity is available to the server.

--
Kevin Stange
Chief Technology Officer