[CentOS-mirror] Space required for public mirror.

Mirrors Admin mirrors at tds.net
Fri Jun 11 09:43:18 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 07:25:41PM -0400, Gonzalo Trujillo Farreaut wrote:
> 2010/6/10 Jeramey Crawford <jcrawford at 3tier.com>:
> > On Jun 10, 2010, at 4:10 PM, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
> >
> >> I doubt that, given that the x86_64 isos alone exceed 5GB.
> >
> > Oh yes, you're right. I was only considering x86_64 DVD ISOs. Sorry about that.
> >
> > ? ? ? ?Jeramey

This question seems to come up nearly weekly. Is there some sort of FAQ that
we can link to off of the page for becoming a mirror?  How much space
required and where do I get the DVDs?  Since these are Frequently Asked
Questions, I think we should start an FAQ with this information.

If not an FAQ, at least added to.  New Folks may not be inclinded to dig
through the mailman archives and see these topics.
http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=22

Just my thoughts.