[CentOS-mirror] Direct download dvd images

Morten-Christian Bernson mcb at uib.no
Tue Mar 16 20:26:05 UTC 2010

Why doesn't our mirror appear on this page, even when I connect to it
from the same subnet/domain as our mirror is on?
http://isoredirect.centos.org/centos/5/isos/x86_64/
I get this for dvd images:
---
The following mirrors should have dvd .iso images available for download:
Nearby Countries -
http://ftp.uni-bayreuth.de/linux/CentOS/5.4/isos/x86_64/
---

And a suggestion for these mirrors with cd iso's:
---
The following mirrors should have the cd .iso images available:
Actual Country -
http://ftp.uninett.no/pub/Linux/centos/5.4/isos/x86_64/
http://mirror.ii.uib.no/sites/msync.centos.org/centos/5.4/isos/x86_64/
---

Our mirror is centos.uib.no and it has all the dvd images, and is tagged
correctly on this webpage:
http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=31

The mirror in Germany pops up as the only nearby mirror with the dvd
images, which is not correct, as both we and ftp.uninett.no has the dvd
images.  And both our mirrors are tagged correctly.

PS: Could you put in a link to our University on the name on the
mirror-page?  <A HREF="http://www.uib.no/>University of Bergen</A>

--
Morten-Christian Bernson,
Section for Infrastructure, Unix Server Administation
55584081/90995002/mcb at uib.no