[CentOS-mirror] Mirror of CentOS Back in Dhaka, Bangladesh

CentOS Mirror Maintainer of BDNIC.NET centos-org at bauani.org
Mon May 10 23:14:27 UTC 2010

Dear All

I am happy to inform you that 1st CentOS mirror (Previously
mirrors.bdnic.net) is Back Online

Details of our CentOS Mirror:

http://www.bd-servers.net/
Contact: centos-org at bauani dot org
Protocols: HTTP
Centos Versions: ALL
Arch: ALL official of CentOS
HTTP URL: http://mirrors.bd-servers.net/centos/
Syncing: 4 Times a day
DVD ISOs: Previously I had access to DVD rsync server. Please activate
it again. .
Bandwidth: 100Mb/s for Bangladesh, 15Mb/s for International
Location: Dhaka-Wireless.net Data Center, Dhaka, Bangladesh

You already know in my previous email that due to some bureaucratic
procedure, I lost my old domain bdnic.net & access to old data center.
Anyway, that is different issue.

Please add our mirror to your list of mirror sites.

With Thanks

Ahamed Bauani
Bangladesh Network Information & Support Center
http://www.bd-servers.net/