[CentOS-mirror] Mirror of CentOS Back in Dhaka, Bangladesh

Bangladeshi CentOS Mirror Maintainer [BD-SERVERS.NET] centos-org at bauani.org
Thu May 13 13:12:33 UTC 2010

Dear Tru,

Thank you for your co-operation. I can see the mirror
http://mirrors.bd-servers.net/centos/ is now listed on your Mirror
Listing & Mirror Status Page.

I will ask you for DVB access, once I get the FIXED ip allocation from
Dhaka-Wireless http://www.dhaka-wireless.net, the data center provider
for this mirror, I will ask you for DVB access. Is it OK for you /
CentOS Mirror Policy? We have also plan to add FTP & RSYNC access for
Users of Bangladesh.

Regards
Ahamed Bauani