[CentOS-mirror] Update for ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de

Tru Huynh tru at centos.org
Sat May 22 22:08:57 UTC 2010

Hi,

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 06:36:29PM +0200, Carsten Otto wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> I am one of the administrators of ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de, a mirror
> at RWTH Aachen university in Germany. Recently we upgraded the hardware
> (among other changes) and would like you to inform you about that.

Thanks, your mirror information have been updated.

> Please tell us where a rsync source for the DVD images is. We'd like to
> offer these, too.
We hope to be able to make everyone happy soon directly from centos.org machines
but currently we can only offer work around solutions (ie rsync from another
public mirror and rsync --exclude '*DVD*' from msync.centos.org....).

Best regards and thank you for your continuing support.

Tru