[CentOS-mirror] I create a mirror for CentOS 5.5

Bangladeshi CentOS Mirror Maintainer [BD-SERVERS.NET] centos-org at bauani.org
Sun Nov 21 02:17:14 EST 2010

Dear Mr. John

On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 1:09 PM, John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com> wrote:

>> The guideline was created on 2004 and Last updated on 2009. This is
>> November 2010, a lot of change has been maid. Even we are trying to
>> change the current method of choosing nearest mirror.
>
>        That has nothing to do with my request that you adhere to the
>        published mailing guidelines; you are just trying to deflect.

Actually I am not trying to deflect or start a flame war.

>> Forget about 3 years, think about the last 1 years, how the things
>> changes. If you don't like any conversation, you are welcome to 'hit'
>> the 'del' button of your keyboard.
>
>        As are you.
>
>        Listen, I am not trying to start a flame war; but you
>        intentionally do not comply with the mailing list guidelines;
>        your reply is proof of that.  1) It is top-posted and 2) Does
>        not trim the reply to only that which is pertinent.  Really,
>        this isn't rocket science.  Please do the rest of us the
>        courtesy of adhering to the guidelines in the link I previous
>        gave you.  I'd hate to have to start filtering your posts out of
>        the list.
>
>        Thank you :)

I will stop writing anything to you after this email. Please first see
your own mailing program, your signature and others eat at least 13
line of unnecessary space, which is no way related to the CentOS
Family.

Kindly

Ahamed Bauani