[CentOS-mirror] Centos mirror available in India mirrors.gitam.edu

Wed Nov 3 17:01:25 UTC 2010
Datasoft-India <datasoftindia at gmail.com>

Hi Ahamed,
Hope this helps increase speeds in India.
How long does it take before you start getting traffic? what kind of
traffic do you get Yum vs ISO Downloads ?
how can I measure Yum download traffic?

regards
Durga Prasad