[CentOS-mirror] Ideas on steering yum to local mirrors

Nyamul Hassan mnhassan at usa.net
Sat Oct 2 04:25:08 EDT 2010

The ASN usage is a novel idea, and would cater to lots of issues aobut
nearest mirrors discussed in the past.

The date and time mentioned is good for me personally, and as a
collaborative effort, that is the best that can be done.  Those who could
not join, unfortunate, those who can, GREAT!

Looking forward to chatting with all of you on 18/Oct

Regards
HASSAN