[CentOS-mirror] Ideas on steering yum to local mirrors

Randy McAnally rsm at fast-serv.com
Sun Sep 26 19:48:19 EDT 2010

That was going to be my next question.  How far out is the possibility of
choosing mirror(s) (at least part of the random 10) from the same ASN as the
clients?  I'd be willing to help/contribute to impliment this on the mirror
server side... last thing I want to do is proxy/hijack the mirror server traffic.

--
Randy M.