[CentOS-mirror] Ideas on steering yum to local mirrors

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 13:06:36 EDT 2010

Am 27.09.10 12:39, schrieb Adrian Reber:

> I know of cdn.debian.net which knows how to do ASN lookups since the
> last weekend. Mirrorbrain which runs behind the mirrorlist for opensuse
> and openoffice.org also uses ASNs as well as Fedora's MirrorManager
> which I have already set up for RPM Fusion. IF there is interest I can
> help set up a MirrorManager instance.

MirrorBrain is on my ToDo List, maybe we can get together and look at
pro/cons for those systems. Peter from mirrorbrain should also be
reading here (are you?). I am off for a week though from friday on, but
this is something where I wanted to wait for 6 to be published and
tackle it after that.

Ralph