[CentOS-mirror] ISO mirrors of CentOS-5.5 for x86_64 in Japan

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 13:28:13 EDT 2010

Am 27.09.10 10:10, schrieb Kazuhiro Fujieda:

>> Can you send the complete content of that page, so that I can see which
>> are on there, which aren't and maybe find out why?
>
> I attatched two files.
> One is the content of http://isoredirect.centos.org/centos/5/isos/x86_64/.
> Another is the content of http://isoredirect.centos.org/centos/5/isos/i386/ for
> comparison.

Yeah, the i386 is correct, for x86_64 I see correct numbers for the
actual isos (8 hosts each), for the DVD I see 3 hosts and for the
directory I also only see three hosts, which isn't correct indeed.

The number of DVD hosts isn't correct either for x86_64 (and i386).

Thanks for notification, I'm not sure yet what that is.

Ralph