[CentOS-mirror] Syncing

Anthony Somerset anthony at somersettechsolutions.co.uk
Wed Apr 6 05:28:05 EDT 2011

Anthony Somerset

Somerset Technical Solutions
somersettechsolutions.co.uk
M: 07595568755
E: anthony at somersettechsolutions.co.uk
T: http://twitter.com/anthonysomerset - http://twitter.com/somerset_tech
L: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/anthonysomerset

On 5 Apr 2011, at 22:30, Nick Olsen wrote:

> Anyone have a script handy that will rsync from us-msync then pull the
> dvd's from another mirror. Currently, we are just downstream of another
> mirror, But would like to sync from msync.

all i am doing is running a standard locking script twice with modifications, on the main msync one which runs every 3-4 hours we dont have the delete flag on rsync and then our less regular script syncs off a dvd server with the delete flag, this does rely on the dvd mirror being as upto date as you.

i much rather have dvd msync access however as it solves all this hackery completely