[CentOS-mirror] Restored mirror; http://centos.alteeve.com

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Fri Aug 19 20:21:59 EDT 2011

On 08/19/2011 08:05 PM, Digimer wrote:
> Some time back, I had to take my CentOS mirror offline as the load was
> more than the server could handle. I've now build a new server on a much
> faster network connection and running on a proper cluster, so with luck,
> I should be able to stay up this time.
>
> I am re-sending my initial notice, modified as needed:

If anyone looks at that link right now, the header will be ugly. I
forgot to --exclude HEADER.html and overwrote it when I tested the cron
sync (and before I backed it up). Rewriting it now, so please pardon the
temporary ugliness.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer at alteeve.com
Freenode handle:     digimer
Papers and Projects: http://alteeve.com
"At what point did we forget that the Space Shuttle was, essentially,
a program that strapped human beings to an explosion and tried to stab
through the sky with fire and math?"