[CentOS-mirror] Issue with CentOS 6 updates/repodata

Jeff Sheltren jeff at osuosl.org
Fri Aug 26 11:16:41 EDT 2011

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 8:04 AM, Jim Goddard <jgoddard at gmi-mr.com> wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
>
> Indeed that was the problem.  I was excluding 2* 3* & 4*.  Can't believe
> I haven't had more problems...  Thank you for pointing that oversight
> out to me.  Now I feel silly.
>
> I will fix my _excludes to be a little smarter.

Jim, great, glad it was an easy fix.  I'm sad to say I only had the hunch
because I came across the same thing recently for our old exclude file.  I'm
not sure if that was something we'd copied from somewhere, or something we
came up with on our own (it was before my time here), but I'm not too
surprised to see someone else has done the same thing ;)

-Jeff