[CentOS-mirror] CentOS 6.2

Daniel Koop daniel at yourwebhoster.eu
Mon Dec 19 13:18:18 EST 2011

I download from the dvd server and when I do ls -la I don't see the RPMs
(and it already is world readable):
ls -la total 16
drwx------  4 user user 4096 Dec 17 11:20 .
drwxrwxr-x 30 user user 4096 Dec 17 11:20 ..
drwxrwxr-x  4 user user 4096 Dec 17 11:20 isos
drwxrwxr-x  4 user user 4096 Dec 17 11:20 os

I've just re-ran the rsync script but nothing has changed.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Daniël Koop
Yourwebhoster.eu

Mobiel 0621804636