[CentOS-mirror] Dedicated host for seeding torrents

Doug Kuntz dkuntz at netriplex.com
Tue Jan 18 17:15:37 EST 2011

On 1/18/11 3:45 PM, "Jonathan Thurman" <JThurman at nwresd.k12.or.us> wrote:

>> Also, what are people using for a torrent service daemon?
>> The quick Google search says "client x and screen" which
>> works, but doesn't seem very elegant...

There's also deluged (part of the deluge setup, which also has a strict
CLI, web gui, etc), which I've found to work well.  I've been able to push
out 90mbit on a 100mbit link.

And, I too can seed torrents if needed, on a gig link.
--
Douglas A. Kuntz | Manager
Complex Applications and Systems

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to email or messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the firm or its subsidiaries or business units shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.