[CentOS-mirror] Torrent Files

Adam aring at gmavt.net
Fri Jan 21 10:13:41 EST 2011

I added all of the .torrent files from the CentOS tree to my torrent
server and have discovered that the following torrents fail with
"Requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker."

CentOS-4.3-i386-srcDVD.torrent
CentOS-4.3-i386-src1to4.torrent

Also the following torrents don't appear to have any seeders:

centos-4.7-s390-bindvd.torrent
centos-3.8-ia64-bin1to3.torrent
centos-3.8-s390x-bindvd.torrent
centos-3.8-ia64-bindvd.torrent
centos-4.3-alpha-bin1to4.torrent
CentOS-3.9-srcDVD.torrent
centos-3.8-s390-bindvd.torrent
centos-4.3-alpha-bindvd.torrent
centos-4.7-ia64-bin1to4.torrent
centos-4.3-alpha-src.torrent

With the exception of the last one "centos-4.3-alpha-src.torrent" which
has a single seeder.

If the consensus is that these are old and no longer desired to be
seeded, then shouldn't we remove the .torrent files from the tree to
prevent user frustration?

Adam