[CentOS-mirror] I see all your new mirrors ...

Kealey, Martin, VF-NZ Martin.Kealey at vodafone.com
Thu Jul 14 19:36:32 EDT 2011

Perhaps that example code would clearer if written:

(

   if ! flock -w 1 200 ; then

           echo >&2 "Another process is still running..."

           exit

   fi

   RunLocked

) 200> ${lockdir}/mirror.centos.lock

Or

exec 200> ${lockdir}/mirror.centos.lock

if ! flock -w 1 200 ; then

   echo >&2 "Another process is still running..."

   exit

fi

RunLocked

Or for a more succinct version:

( flock -w 1 200 && RunLocked ) 200> ${lockdir}/mirror.centos.lock