[CentOS-mirror] Direct DVD Downloads

Pennington, Michael michael.pennington at uconn.edu
Mon Jul 18 15:14:42 EDT 2011

67.218.95.34 - We should have plenty of space, if not, I'll just add more :)

Thanks

Mike Pennington
Network Engineer
Connecticut Education Network, Department of Information Technology
University of Connecticut, University Information Technology Services
5th Floor-Room 5576
101 East River Drive
East Hartford, CT  06108

T - 860-622-2078
F - 860-291-0581

Michael.Pennington at uconn.edu
http://cen.ct.gov
"Lighting Up Connecticut's Information Super Highway Since 2000"