[CentOS-mirror] New Mirror: mirrors.loosefoot.com

Jeff Fisher jeff at lfchosting.com
Wed Jul 27 13:57:25 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm sending this again now that our mirror has been stable for a few
weeks after having some initial problems with CentOS 6.

I would like to get my mirror added to the list.

HTTP: http://mirrors.loosefoot.com/centos/
FTP: ftp://mirrors.loosefoot.com/centos/
RSYNC: rsync://mirrors.loosefoot.com/centos/

Location: Colorado, US
Speed: 1Gbps (AS40092)
Sponsoring Org: LFC Hosting (http://www.lfchosting.com)
Contact Person: Jeff Fisher (jeff at lfchosting.com)

The mirror is sync'd 4 times daily against msync.centos.org and is a
complete copy with nothing excluded.

Also, can someone remove the other Tier 1 mirror located in Colorado
(OpenReaction) as it appears that they are out of business and the
mirror has been down for quite some time.

After reading,
http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=30, I thought
this list is auto-generated based on http://mirror-status.centos.org/;
however, the mirror I referenced before has not been up for 317 days.

Thanks,
Jeff