[CentOS-mirror] New mirror in Viet Nam

Nguyen Vu Hung (VNC) vuhung at vinicorp.com.vn
Mon Jun 27 23:58:45 EDT 2011

(2011/06/28 10:42), Manh Nguyen wrote:
> Yes. Server  located in  VDC Thang Long - Hanoi
Great,

I live in the same area, just  few meters from the data center :)

By the way, I am on of the sysadmin for the CentOS 5.6 mirror at virror
-> http://virror.hanoilug.org/#centos
Its location is in Hoang Quoc Viet - too close to you. Surprised? -:)

Well, I know that VDC's connection is superb fast so I may need to sync
from you.

Cheers,

Viet Nhat General Joint Stock Company (Vinicorp)

Addr:  3F, 92 Hoang Ngan - Trung Hoa - Cau Giay - Hanoi

Tel :(+84)-4-3556-3607 Fax :(+84)-4-3556-3608

Nguyen Vu Hung

Email: vuhung at vinicorp.com.vn Mobile: (+84)-167-252-5834