[CentOS-mirror] Stale upstream mirror to kernel.org?

Jonas Anden jonas.anden at aptilo.com
Tue May 17 05:18:33 EDT 2011

Hi all,

we're syncing our internal mirror against mirrors.se.kernel.org, and
noticed that there have been some fluctuations on the packages there.
Sometimes the timestamp file indicates "Mon May  2 14:48:01 UTC 2011".
So files are synced, deleted and then resynced.

I have checked a couple of kernel.org mirrors at random, and the
behavior seems consistent so I assume this is because of a stale
upstream mirror that makes the kernel.org mirror fluctuate.

  // J