[CentOS-mirror] We have set up a Centos mirror on our server.

Nikola Velkovski nvelkovski at cabletel.com.mk
Mon May 30 00:48:05 EDT 2011

Same, here. Cannot access the server from Macedonia, Europe.

On 05/30/2011 06:41 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
>>> I cant connect to those urls at all.
>> May I know your location?
> I'm looking at this from various places in Europe.
>
> - KB

*Nikola Velkovski
IT Administrator*
CABLETEL Macedonia

Blvd.Treta Makedonska Brigada bb
1000 Skopje, Macedonia
www.cabletel.com.mk

Confidentiality. This document is strictly confidential and intended
solely for the addressee. It contains information which is covered by
legal, professional or other privilege and is a part of professional
correspondence between the two sides. This document must not be
forwarded, copied, transmitted or disclosed to a third party. If you
have received this document by mistake, please notify us as soon as
possible.
Save the environment - DO NOT print this email! '