[CentOS-mirror] CentOS-mirror Digest, Vol 81, Issue 21

JCHost.net - James Cornick james.cornick at jchost.net
Mon Nov 28 10:53:19 EST 2011

On 20.11.2011 18:39, James Cornick - JCHost.net wrote:

> Ralph,
>
> noc at jchost.net
Erm, that is an answer to what?

This is in response to needing a primary email contact for the mirror, sorry I didn't copy you previous response.

"
Message: 4
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 23:44:21 +0100
From: Ralph Angenendt<ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CentOS-mirror] New Mirror Availiable
To:centos-mirror at centos.org

On 17.11.2011 17:33, JCHost.net - James Cornick wrote:

> Hello all,
> Please let me know what other information I can provide.
I need the mail address for the people responsible for that mirror (as
that will also be the username for when we switch to MirrorManager).
Regards, Ralph
"