[CentOS-mirror] Mirror Selections

Brian Rak mirrors at constant.com
Wed Dec 12 15:32:35 UTC 2012

We've seen the same behavior.  It seems like the only option right now
is to manually override the mirror url, but that also means you don't
get any fallback onto public mirrors if your mirror is down for some
reason (you also have to convince the users to do it).

The most recent talk I can find about implementing mirrormanager is back
in 2011, so I'm guessing that's not actually coming soon anymore?  It
would definitely be nice to be able to direct all our clients to our
local mirror.