[CentOS-mirror] Re-add mirror

Triple IT Mirror Maintainer Mirror at triple-it.nl
Fri Dec 28 15:59:14 UTC 2012

Hi Centos Mirrors,

Our mirror was removed some time ago, we would like to get it re-added.

The mirror updated 4 times a day at 00:00/06:00/12:00 and 18:00 to keep it up to date. Right now it is fully synced (± 102GB) from eu-msync.centos.org::CentOS.

Currently we only have a HTTP mirror located at:
http://centos.mirror.triple-it.nl

We also would like to have access to the dvd releases, so we can rsync them to our mirror server (centos.mirror.triple-it.nl).

Is there a still ip access list? And if so please re-add our ip addresses (93.187.10.105 and 93.187.10.106) to the access list.

The mirror is located in Amsterdam (Telecity 2) in the Netherlands, the mirror has an 1Gbit/s connection.

Sponsor: Triple IT (http://www.triple-it.nl)
Contact: Triple IT Mirror Maintainer (mirror at triple-it.nl)

If you need more details please let us know.

Kind regards,

Triple IT Mirror Maintainer