[CentOS-mirror] New mirror

David Richardson david.richardson at utah.edu
Fri Feb 17 16:20:38 EST 2012

On Fri, 17 Feb 2012, Oscar Gabriel Pacheco Rosales wrote:

> I have two question, one is what disk space is needed aproximately for
> the mirror? and the other is if we can only mirror Centos version 5 and
> 6 Thanks

Hello Oscar,

On my mirror (mirror.chpc.utah.edu), I have all the CentOS versions,
including the DVDs.

My total usage is 142G.
CentOS 4: 49G
CentOS 5: 31G
CentOS 6: 63G (higher becuase the 6.1 tree hasn't been deleted yet).

Red Hat support for RHEL 4 (and thus updates for CentOS 4) expires in two
weeks, so the CentOS 4 tree will probably be deleted from the mirrors
soon.

DR

--
David Richardson <david.richardson at utah.edu>
Center for High Performance Computing at the University of Utah