[CentOS-mirror] new mirror - centos.mirror.rafal.ca

Rafal Rzeczkowski mirror-centos at mail.rafal.ca
Fri Jul 6 18:18:12 EDT 2012

Please add my new public mirror, which is setup as per
http://www.centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=22

> Please email the list when you're all set up with your cron job and your
> initial sync is completed. We will add you to our list of mirror sites.

This is done.

> Please provide all relevant URL's (ftp/http/rsync/?) as well as how

http://centos.mirror.rafal.ca/
ftp://centos.mirror.rafal.ca/pub/CentOS/
rsync://centos.mirror.rafal.ca/CentOS

> often you are synchronizing the mirror network. Please include what

thrice daily

> city/state/country you are in and what your bandwidth cap is. Also

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

about 200 Mbit/s is available for mirrors at this POP site

> please give a name and link to the sponsoring organization so we can

Clearcable Networks
http://www.clearcable.ca/

mirror-centos at mail.rafal.ca is OK