[CentOS-mirror] People wanting to leave this list

Jim Kusznir jkusznir at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 11:30:44 EDT 2012

I think that the main problem is simply the new mirror requests are
being sent to way too many people.  Why do we even need a mailing list
at all?  Why not just create a special e-mail address, and that can be
an internal alias to distribute to the 1-3 people in the CentOS system
that need to see it.  I know I don't consider it remotely relevent,
and I always found it annoying that mirror add/moves/deletes were sent
on this list.  I just delete most traffic from this list directly.

--Jim