[CentOS-mirror] People wanting to leave this list

Trevor Schwendau rescueswimmer85 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 23:20:06 EDT 2012

Everyone involved with Centos,

I don't have a problem in what you all got setup (pretty cool actually),
however, I removed myself from the emailing list a while ago and still
receive emails.  Where is the accountability for this?  I've asked to be
removed (because I can no longer login to the website!!) but receive a
disheartening email from a fellow employee with you all (you know who you
are) and now my emails consist of you all explaining an ongoing
problem...LOL!  Meanwhile my mailbox is tainted with others asking to be
removed.  What needs to happen to get me removed?  I'll invite you all to
E3 with me.  I'll dress as Lei in the Jaba slut uniform.  Hell, I may just
tell you all the ending to batman darknight rises (yeah I'll be that guy
tonight!).

Please just remove me from this mailing list before Gmail account commits
suicide.

Trevor