[CentOS-mirror] New CentOS Mirror in Atlanta

Ryan Becker Ryan at techbnc.org
Mon May 28 15:29:59 EDT 2012

Hello,
I have contacted my hosting company and they have agreed to remove my
bandwith cap so I am free to provide as much as needed.  It turns out I
actually have a gigabit uplink too, though the speeds weren't there in a
speed test.  Also, I'm changing my RSYNC module to just centos, not
centos5. You can go to centos/5 then.

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 10:50 AM, Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com