[CentOS-mirror] Additional URL for anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk CentOS mirror

Anssi Johansson centos at miuku.net
Tue Feb 26 15:58:46 UTC 2013

Jaroslaw Zachwieja kirjoitti:
> Hello,
>
> We've added an HTTPS URL to our mirroring service. CentOS mirror is now
> available via:
>
> http://anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk/mirrors/CentOS/
> ftp://anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk/CentOS/
> rsync://anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk/CentOS/
>
> and the new one:
>
> https://anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk/mirrors/CentOS/

Hi, http://anorien.csc.warwick.ac.uk/mirrors/CentOS/timestamp.txt says
"Fri Jul 13 12:24:01 UTC 2012". You may want to fix the mirror sync
issues first.

As far as I can see, your mirror has been outdated so long that it has
been dropped from the CentOS mirror list completely.
http://mirror-status.centos.org/ doesn't seem to list your mirror.

That said, I don't know if there are any https CentOS mirrors and if
they're even accepted. yum on CentOS 5 and 6 didn't complain about the
https URL when I configured it to use your mirror, fwiw.