[CentOS-mirror] Mirror Stats

Graham Johnston johnstong at westmancom.com
Fri Jan 18 20:04:37 UTC 2013

It's close, but what I was really after was deeper than just interface counters, as I like you have those.  I am really looking for how and if people analyze who accesses their mirror and what gets downloaded, Apache log analysis for instance.

Graham Johnston
Network Planner
Westman Communications Group
204.717.2829