[CentOS-mirror] Mirrors CentOS

Timo Jacob timojacob.gp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 19:44:59 UTC 2013

Hello,

We would like to provide public mirrors for CentOS.
Here are the addresses for the mirrors that are set up for CentOS:

+ Mirrors-usa:
     http://mirrors-usa.go-parts.com/centos/
     ftp://mirrors-usa.go-parts.com/centos/
     rsync://mirrors-usa.go-parts.com/mirrors/centos/

     + Mirrors-russia:
     http://mirrors-ru.go-parts.com/centos/
     ftp://mirrors-ru.go-parts.com/centos/
     rsync://mirrors-ru.go-parts.com/mirrors/centos/

     + Mirrors-australia:
     http://mirrors-au.go-parts.com/centos/
     ftp://mirrors-au.go-parts.com/centos/
     rsync://mirrors-au.go-parts.com/mirrors/centos/

If you could update the links on your end at your convenience, that
would be very helpful, and in the meantime, I can coordinate the latest
uploads to the newest mirrors for you.  Let me know if you have any
questions or if you need any additional mirrors.

Kind Regards,
Timo Jacob