[CentOS-mirror] Mirror not showing in list

Thu Jul 25 17:41:08 UTC 2013
Kaleb Hosie <Kaleb.Hosie at agmn.ca>

Ralph,
I noticed that the mirror is no longer showing for Adeste Global Managed Networks on the mirror list. I checked the status of CentOS mirrors and I find that the mirror is still marked as active and up to date.  The mirror I'm speaking of is:
http://mirror.agmn.ca/mirror/centos/

After investing the issue further, I noticed that the home page wasn't showing correctly. May this be the issue?

I have corrected it so the page is now showing as it should. If you require any more changes, let me know

Kaleb