[CentOS-mirror] [#ECV-99774-254] 6.4 content

Ján ONDREJ (SAL) ondrejj at salstar.sk
Fri Mar 8 05:19:03 UTC 2013

+1

I need to lower traffic from this list too. Reading and deleting emails from
this list takes too much time for me.

If it's not possible, please add me to an list, where I can get necessary
information about mirroring and I will unsubscribe from this list.

Fedora's mirror list has incomparably lower traffic like this list.
90% of Fedora's list content is interesting for me. 90% of this list's
content is NOT interesting for me.

					SAL