[CentOS-mirror] centos.mirror.nexicom.net out of date?

Paul Stewart pstewart at nexicomgroup.net
Thu Mar 14 11:31:43 UTC 2013

Thank you .. I'm that guy you're looking for ;)

I just checked and the last update is Jan 17th.  Unfortunately we have had no indication til now that there was a problem and apologize.

I'm just forcing an update by hand to try and understand why it suddenly stopped.  Our update source is msync-dvd.centos.org::CentOS-incdvd which I'm assuming is still ok?

Also, I'm seeing a lot of packet loss to msync-dvd.centos.org which is kind of weird....

Thanks again,

Paul

Paul Stewart
Senior Network Architect