[CentOS-mirror] New mirror in Germany

HostingXtreme info at hostingxtreme.com
Mon Mar 25 18:05:16 UTC 2013

We have seen a sudden fall in traffic on our mirror from 20th March onward.
Any particular reason ? We used to see about 50-100 GB transfer a day, and
now its just about a few MB.

-Shaunak Sayta
hostingxtreme.com

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 4:38 PM, Bryan Whitehead <driver at megahappy.net>wrote:

> mirror.megahappy.net
>
> ipv4 and ipv6, currently only http. Will add rsync later.
>
> This is my shell box I use to get on IRC. That's about all it does so
> I thought I'd give it something else to do.
>
> Connection is 100MBit, If I use over 10TB of bandwidth per month then
> my 100MBit connection is reduced to 10MBit. Besides that it is
> unmetered. Since it is basically my IRC shell account - I'm totally ok
> with always having 10Mbit connection.
>
> Crontab is setup to sync 4 times per day. everything is in sync now.
>
> Org credit: jiqiren on Freenode (or just Anonymous)
>
> -Bryan

Shaunak Sayta
HostingXtreme Admin
info at hostingxtreme.com
US - (516)-340-2401
India - +91-22-23522886
authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then
delete it from your system.