[CentOS-mirror] New UK Mirror

Hyve Info info at hyve.com
Mon May 20 14:07:09 UTC 2013

Hi Ralph,

Are you able to process the below, sorry to hassle but I am not getting a
response from you. Thanks.

Please find our UK mirror on http://centos.hyve.com

Cron is setup to run every 6 hours

We are from London/United Kingdom/Europe - we have no bandwidth cap and 1GBE
Feed

Sponsor:

Name of company: Cloud Hosting by Hyve

Best regards,
Jon Lucas

 <http://www.hyve.com/> http://www.hyve.com/images/hyve_logo_email_sig.gif

t: 0800 612 2524
e:  <mailto:accounts at hyve.com> sales at hyve.com
w:  <http://www.hyve.com/> www.hyve.com

Reg No. 04239352 | VAT Reg No. 798820566 | Registered as Hyve Ltd. in
England and Wales

This e-mail (including any files or attachments transmitted with it) is
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged
information and any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking any action in reliance thereon, by persons or entities other than
those for which it is intended is prohibited. If you receive this
information in error please delete the material from any computer and
contact the sender. All of our computers have virus-checking software but we
are unable to guarantee the safety of any of our e-mails due to the constant
release of new viruses. Therefore we cannot accept responsibility for any
such viruses which may be inadvertently sent to you in any of our e-mails.
All prices exclude VAT unless otherwise stated.

Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.