[CentOS-mirror] New Public Mirror

Anthony Somerset anthony at somersettechsolutions.co.uk
Thu Feb 13 21:35:00 UTC 2014

it makes sense for ZW to prioritise ZW then fall back to ZA and then to other alternates yes

thanks Ralph
Kind regards,
Anthony Somerset

Somerset Technical Solutions Ltd.
www.somersettechsolutions.co.uk
Registered in the UK – Company no. 07738444
VAT Registration No: 140 6916 22
T: +44 (0) 33 0088 2751
E: anthony at somersettechsolutions.co.uk
PGP: 0x7C892BF5