[CentOS-mirror] New Public Mirror

Anthony Somerset anthony at teamzol.co.zw
Fri Mar 7 07:38:21 UTC 2014

Thanks

not sure its working yet, left it 24 hours and still not giving the ZW mirror at all
Anthony Somerset | Systems Administrator

T  08677 123 123   |  Ext  3777  |  M  +263 779 128 693

E  anthony at teamzol.co.zw

3rd Floor, Greenbridge, Eastgate, Harare

www.zol.co.zw

On 5 Mar 2014, at 22:36, Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 04.03.2014 07:12, Anthony Somerset wrote:
>> HI Ralph, has there been any update on this? we have around 40-50 servers and
>> VM's in our DC alone that are still going to SA and even brazil in some cases!
>> i'm loathe to have to manually set the mirror's on these to allow basic failover
>> to other mirrors when and if ours is down for any reason
>
> Fixed it and sent the fix to puppet. This may take a little bit to
> propagate to our DNS servers.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ralph

-----
Zimbabwe Online (Pvt) Ltd
This e-mail (and any attachments) is for the designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not an addressee or otherwise authorized to receive this message, you should not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this e-mail or any information contained in the message. If you have received this material in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of Zimbabwe Online (Pvt) Ltd shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by the firm and we do not accept liability for such. Thank you
Be mindful of the environment, please don't print this e-mail unless it's truly necessary.
ZOL will NEVER ask for your password - particularly over email.  Please ignore and delete any such requests - they are NOT from ZOL.